Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"Sa Pangangalaga ng Wika at Kalikasan,Wagas na Pagmamahal,Talagang Kailangan"

We are born to care our nature and language. . .I'm a Filipino living in my the country of the Philippines.I' am proud to be a Filipino and I' am taking good care of my Filipino language.i also respect and taking good care of our nature because nature is important to us.
There are people that are not respecting there own language and there nature too.They are abusing there nature.They cut trees in the mountains ,now it causes flash flood to our country that kill many people during calamities.In different country ,we have our own languages , I 'am a Filipino and I 'am proud to be a Filipino. I 'am respecting my language and I use it carefully.Our universal language is English.I starting to learn this language because this language will help me in going to other country to communicate to other people.
Our language and our nature is very important. we must take good care of it,so that we will be a successful person someday.

1 comment: