Tuesday, August 31, 2010

<+^.:mY TeaChEr, My hErO:.^+>

There are many popular heroes that can help us when we need help, like superman,batman,wonder woman, captain America and so much more. They help us when we need there help and there always beside u when we need them. But in the school there is only one hero that i can tell to everybody.
The hero that i talking about is my teacher he or she is my hero."my teacher,my hero".My teacher is the only hero that can teach us how to read,write and speak in correct grammar. Teacher gives us some advice to our studies and also in our life. They teach us some good morals and right conducts. In our lessons my teacher explain it further to be able that we can understand the lessons that we are studying.
We must love and respect our teacher because without them we can not learn some lessons that is hard. And we must treasure all the lessons that their are teaching us. They are the one who sacrifice their time to us to make their lessons and to check our projects and homeworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment